Comprehensive Functional Health Testing & Analysis
Working under the concept that all pain, illness and chronic disease stems from abnormal imbalances in the body, we first run a comprehensive list of tests to help determine where those imbalances lie within each of our patients. Based on your health history and health concerns or issues, we compile a combination of analysis options to help us find the root of your problems.
These tests most often include:
- A thorough physical examination to check for systematic or body structure limitations and issues.
- Blood tests to help determine nutrient and vitamin deficiencies.
- Urine analysis to discover nutrient deficiencies and toxicities.
- Stool tests to determine patient gut health, digestive function and possible presence of parasites.
- Hormone evaluations in both women and men
- Food sensitivity testing
- Toxic element testing – hair analysis
- Thyroid panel analysis
- Fatty Acid Testing for proper levels and ratios
- Adrenal Gland Function Tests for cortisol and DHEA levels
- Autoimmunity Testing for multiple tissues/organs
- Comprehensive Gluten sensitivity testing and Gluten Cross-Reacting food testing
- Neurotransmitter Tests to evaluate the chemicals responsible for healthy brain and nerve function
- Mold and Environmental Immunity Testing