Comprehensive Fibromyalgia Treatment
What is Fibromyalgia?
Did you know that…
- Fibromyalgia is a disorder that often includes the following symptoms: pain, fatigue, headaches, digestion problems, mood issues and poor sleep
- Women are much more likely to suffer from fibromyalgia than men
- Researchers believe that repeated stimulation or irritation to the brain causes it to actually change
- As the brain changes, it is not able to function normally and this leads to a continuing downward spiral of poor health and despair
Unfortunately, most who suffer from this condition are only offered pain medications and drugs that manipulate the chemicals of the brain. The problem with this “solution” is that it does not lead to improved brain function, health or even recovery!
How We Help You fight the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
We find that patients with fibromyalgia often have several health issues that contribute to the stress that is being placed on their brain and nerves of the body resulting in fibromyalgia. At Naperville Integrated Wellness, we believe that most effective approach to treating fibromyalgia is to identify the various imbalances in your body chemistry or brain function and gently restore them back to health without the need of pain medication and drugs (which, manipulate the chemicals of the brain and does not lead to improved brain function health or even recovery!)
While identifying the issues contributing to fibromyalgia it is not uncommon to find:
- Hormonal imbalances (sometimes caused by taking hormones)
- Thyroid problems
- Low blood oxygen levels
- Poor digestion due to lack of enzymes
- Bacterial imbalances in the intestines
- Low blood sugar
- Over stimulation of the brainstem which contributes to problems with pain, sleep, mood, digestion, etc.
Through integrated medicine techniques, we offer several testing, examination, and treatment procedures that are not widely available to fibromyalgia sufferers. Using these procedures we are able to collect useful information that can actually be incorporated into a comprehensive treatment plan and ultimately lead to success with winning the battle against fibromyalgia.
WE CAN HELP BREAK THE CYCLE OF PAIN, FATIGUE AND EMOTIONAL STRESS!