Nailing Down the Causes and Winning the Battle
There is no single cause for migraines.
Did you know that …
- Migraines are often caused by an imbalance in brain chemicals (neurotransmitters), and these brain chemicals cause changes in the brain, which control the blood vessels in your head.
- Changes in blood vessels and blood flow are what cause the PAIN of a migraine headache, and most migraine medications attempt to temporarily restore balance to these brain chemicals.
- Migraine sufferers actually have 2 health problems: #1 the health issue that causes altered brain chemistry. #2 the migraine headaches themselves.
‘The permanent solution for migraines is to discover what is causing the chemicals of the brain to be out of balance’
It is not uncommon to find one or more of the imbalances listed below in a migraine sufferer:
- Poor serotonin (neurotransmitter) production
- Hormone imbalances
- Food and chemical triggers
- Blood sugar balance including hypoglycemia and reactive hypoglycemia
- Neurological imbalances in the an area of the brain called the brainstem
- Poor thyroid function
- Key vitamin and mineral deficiencies (laboratory testing)
- Unhealthy digestion
- Poor detoxification
The most effective approach to resolving migraine headaches is to isolate the underlying cause and gently restore health and normal function to that area of your health. We offer unique testing procedures to isolate the health imbalances that lead to altered brain chemistry and migraines.
We believe you can be Migraine free! Contact us today and we will get you there!**