Do you suffer from low thyroid symptoms? Are your thyroid blood tests “normal?” Are you taking thyroid medication but still have symptoms of low thyroid function? At Naperville Integrated Wellness, we are dedicated to helping you find a solution for your Thyroid problem.
Is this you?
- Fatigue / low energy
- Problems losing weight
- Digestion problems
- Cold hands / feet
- Thinning hair
- Chronic pain
Did You Know…
- Most new patients in our office and, in general, have only had 1 or 2 thyroid tests performed by their doctor (this is routine practice)
- These tests are called TSH and T4 (thyroxine).
- Performing these 2 tests does not provide sufficient information about the state of your thyroid gland.
- There are many other tests that should be performed in order to determine WHY you are suffering from thyroid issues; even if you are already taking medication.
- We typically run 10 thyroid-specific tests on our patients so that we know WHY you are having and thyroid problem and HOW to fix it.
- Many people are already taking thyroid medication who have “normal” thyroid lab tests but still have symptoms of low thyroid function.
- A large segment of the population does not respond well to Synthroid/Levothyroxine but does respond to different thyroid medication.
To recap, most people have not had their thyroid glands fully tested! Many people who are taking thyroid medication still suffer with symptoms of low thyroid and are not offered alternative medications. Most people who have poor thyroid function also have other underlying health issues that should be identified and treated.
Thyroid Gland Stressors
Here are examples of the many factors that can interfere with proper thyroid function:
- Hormone imbalances (estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone)
- Chronic inflammation
- Poor bowel function
- Decreased liver function
- Immune system problems
- Lack of key trace nutrients
- Stress hormone (cortisol) imbalances
- Blood sugar regulation; etc.
There are many health imbalances that can lead to thyroid problems. We can help you discover WHY you have a thyroid problem and WHAT you can do about it, even when you have been told that your blood tests are “normal” and your thyroid is “working just fine.”
Contact us today and get your health back.**