Women’s Digestion Solutions
Hello, I’m Dr. Clint Sexton and I am a naturopathic functional medicine physician with over 18 years of experience treating women’s digestion problems. I have created a FREE information series called Women’s Digestion Solutions. You are probably wondering WHY I created a digestion program just for women. You need to understand that your digestive tract is not the same as a man’s…yes, we all share the same digestive organs, but your system is influenced by factors that are unique to women. This is an extremely common health problem; other doctors are not addressing it…so I will.
Did you know?
- Women are twice as likely to suffer with IBS than men.
- Anxiety and depression often accompany digestion problems and that from the time you reach puberty until the age of 50 you are twice as likely to suffer from anxiety.
- Hormones significantly impact digestive health.
- Women with digestion problems often suffer with weight issues, migraines or insomnia.
- IBS is the #1 digestion problem seen by doctors and the most common condition diagnosed by gastroenterologists.
- There is a reason stress can cause digestion problems.
- Probiotics can make some digestion problems worse.
- Diet changes may not be enough.
- Most doctors are not aware that conditions like SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth or leaky gut syndrome even exist…let alone what to do about it.
- “Solutions” recommended to women for digestion issues include: antacids, antibiotics, antispasmodics or antidepressants! Enough with the “anti” drug
You don’t need more drugs, you need better…
Women’s digestion problems are the most common conditions I see in my office.
Do you suffer with…
- Gas or bloating
- Loose stool or constipation
- Stomach pain or burning
- Nausea or vomiting
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Leaky gut Syndrome, SIBO or food allergies / sensitivities
If you are suffering with chronic digestion issues, then the Women’s Digestion Solutions educational health series is exactly what you need. This 5-part series is FREE and will cover diet, nutrition, hormones, gut flora, neurotransmitters (gut and brain nerve chemicals) and so much more!
Get the information you want.
Feel good again.